Wednesday, June 30, 2010

So Sorry!



So sorry Campbell River boulder. I apologize for saying you were a huge pile of crap. Your looks aren't so hot, but the problems on you are awesome. I'm actually psyched to go back and climb more of the problems around your massive girth.

TD, Bubbles and myself slipped away from Reagan and Aimee's wedding this past weekend to climb on the Campbell River boulder. We had exactly one hour to get from the wedding ceremony to the main reception with a bit of bouldering in between. I say get from one event to another, but in reality they were the same venue and we just sprinted away for two hours to climb. Half hour there and half hour back, Both Bubbles and I had left our girlfriends, so we knew if we were late coming back it could make for a long evening.

But man oh man some really rad problems. We quickly ran out of time and family commitments prevented me from going back the next day. I'm jonesing to go back send this problem with a rad sloper.

Peace!

No comments: